History of Ireland Sterling Silver Small Doughnut Pendant
The History of Ireland Collection is a collection of Celtic Jewelry made in Ireland. Etched with a number of historical panels, each of which depict an important part of Irish History such as St. Patrick and the Potato Famine.
This fine curved doughnut pendant is etched with the 12 symbols and comes on an 18″ Sterling Silver chain.
All History of Ireland Jewelry comes presented in a white History of Ireland jewelry box with a booklet to explain each of the 12 symbols.
Hallmarked in the Assay Office in Dublin Castle…your guarantee of quality.
- Approx. Width 0.87inches / 22mm
- Approx. Height .98inches / 25mm
- Total Weight 8.6grams
- Sterling Silver (925)
- Hallmarked in the Irish Assay Office
- Booklet on the History of Ireland
- Presented in a luxury white History of Ireland gift box