History of Ireland Sterling Silver Large Cross
The History of Ireland Collection is a collection of Celtic Jewelry made in Ireland. Etched with a number of historical panels, each of which depict an important part of Irish History such as St. Patrick and the Potato Famine.
This Unisex large Celtic cross pendant is based on the designs of the great high crosses of Ireland and comes etched with the 12 symbols on a 20″ Sterling Silver chain.
All History of Ireland Jewelry comes presented in a white History of Ireland jewelry box with a booklet to explain each of the 12 symbols.
Hallmarked in the Assay Office in Dublin Castle…your guarantee of quality.
- Approx. Height: 38mm / 1.5inches
- Approx. Width: 16mm / 0.87inches
- 20inch Belcher Sterling Silver Chain
- Sterling Silver (925)
- Hallmarked in the Irish Assay Office
- Booklet on the History of Ireland
- Presented in a luxury white History of Ireland gift box