Silver Connemara Marble Tree of Life Necklace
Often referred to as Ireland’s Gem Stone this unique and rare form of Marble is found in the valley of the 12 Bens in Connemara. Estimated to be over 600 million years old, Connemara Marble gets its range of green color tones from the various natural elements only found in the limestone in this remote and rugged area. An excellent gift idea every piece of jewelry created is unique, no two pieces of this natural stone are the same.
Made in Ireland and Hallmarked by the Assay Office in Dublin Castle.
- Presented in a Fallers gift box.
- Approx. Width 0.75inches/19mm
- Approx. Height 0.87inches/22mm
- 18inch Silver Chain
- Total Weight 5.9grams
- Connemara Marble
- Sterling Silver (925)
- Hallmarked in the Assay Office in Dublin Castle
- Presented in a Connemara Marble gift box