History of Ireland Silver Small Celtic Cross
Inspired by Ireland’s Celtic high crosses, this history of Ireland cross pendant is handcrafted in sterling silver. This beautiful cross is engraved with 12 symbols that represent Ireland’s history. It begins with the Neolithic age right through to the partition of Ireland in 1920.
The Cross comes on an 18inch chain and can be worn with other pieces from this beautiful collection.
Each piece in the collection is supplied with a booklet detailing all 12 symbols.
- Approx. Width 0.83inches / 21mm
- Approx. Height 1.30inches / 33mm
- 18inch Silver Belcher Chain
- Total Weight 7.16grams
- Sterling Silver (925)
- Hallmarked in the Irish Assay Office
- Booklet on the History of Ireland
- Presented in a luxury white History of Ireland gift box