History of Ireland Sterling Silver Stud Earrings
The History of Ireland Collection is a collection of Celtic Jewelry made in Ireland. Etched with a number of historical panels, each of which depict an important part of Irish History such as St. Patrick and the Potato Famine.
These contemporary shape stud earrings each feature 6 symbols. Stem & Scroll fitting.
All History of Ireland Jewelry comes presented in a white History of Ireland jewelry box with a booklet to explain each of the 12 symbols.
Hallmarked in the Assay Office in Dublin Castle…your guarantee of quality.
- Approx. Width 0.35inches / 9mm
- Approx. Height 0.79inches / 20mm
- Total Weight 6.57grams
- Sterling Silver (925)
- Stem and Scroll fitting
- Hallmarked in the Irish Assay Office
- Booklet on the History of Ireland
- Presented in a luxury white History of Ireland gift box