Sterling Silver Trinity Knot Cufflinks
Celtic Cufflinks featuring a Trinity Knot, one of the most popular Celtic symbols. It has a number of meanings, one of these is that it stands for no beginning, no end just eternal love. Symbolized by the never ending pattern of the trinity knot.
- Approx. size: .63inches / 16mm
- Total Weight 6.5grams
- Sterling Silver (925)
- Hallmarked in the Assay Office
- Presented in a Fallers gift box
Please note that if item is out of stock it can take about 1-2 weeks to order in.
Approximate delivery times once shipped are as follows*:
- Ireland – 3-7 days
- UK – 5-10 days
- Europe – 5-10 days
- USA – 7-10 days
- ROW – Please contact us for shipping times.
* The above are for reference only and delivery times can vary from order to order. Please note if you require engraving this will take 3-5 working days. You will be emailed once order is processed to let you know delivery time for your order.