History of Ireland Sterling Silver Brooch
The History of Ireland Collection is a collection of Celtic Jewelry made in Ireland. Etched with a number of historical panels, each of which depict an important part of Irish History such as St. Patrick and the Potato Famine.
This contemporary curved edge round brooch is etched with the 12 History of Ireland symbols. Measures approximately 1.75″ in diameter.
All History of Ireland Jewelry comes presented in a white History of Ireland jewelry box with a booklet to explain each of the 12 symbols.
Hallmarked in the Assay Office in Dublin Castle…your guarantee of quality.
- Approx. Width 1.65inches / 42mm
- Approx. Height 1.65inches / 42mm
- Total Weight 19.71grams
- Stem & Scroll Fitting
- Sterling Silver (925)
- Hallmarked in the Irish Assay Office
- Booklet on the History of Ireland
- Presented in a luxury white History of Ireland gift box