Claddagh Necklace made of Sterling Silver inset with Connemara Marble
The Claddagh is Galway’s unique symbol of Love, Loyalty and Friendship. This stunning pendant combines the Claddagh with another unique product of Galway – Connemara Marble, a green stone found exclusively in Connemara in County Galway. Each piece of Connemara Marble features different patterns and shades of green so two pendants are exactly the same making this a truly unique piece of jewelry.
Each pendant also comes with a little booklet explaining the History of the Claddagh.
Made in Ireland, this is the perfect gift from Galway, Ireland.
- Approx. Width 0.63inches / 16mm
- Approx. Height 0.87inches / 22mm
- Total Weight 3.5grams
- 18 inch Chain
- Authentic Connemara Marble
- Sterling Silver (925)
- Hallmarked in the Assay Office
- Brochure on the History of the Claddagh
- Presented in a Fallers gift box