- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Fallers Jewellers collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- [Add any other data your company collects]
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Fallers Jewellers with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products.
- Email or complete an enquiry regarding our services or products
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- [Add any other ways your company collects data]
Fallers Jewellers may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
How will we use your data?
Fallers Jewellers collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When Fallers Jewellers processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
We have put in place necessary and appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Where you communicate with us via our website, the nature of the Internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. However, we will take all reasonable steps (including appropriate technical and organisational measures) to protect your personal data.
Fallers Jewellers will retain the personal information users provide in their user profile indefinitely. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time. Website administrators can also see and edit this information.
Fallers Jewellers would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like if you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Fallers Jewellers from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Fallers Jewellers would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Fallers Jewellers for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Fallers Jewellers correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Fallers Jewellers to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Fallers Jewellers erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Fallers Jewellers restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Fallers Jewellers processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Fallers Jewellers transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: 091 561 226
Or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Fallers Jewellers uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Fallers Jewellers uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- [Add any other types of cookies your company uses]
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: 091 561 226
Or write to us at: Stephen Faller Ltd, Williamsgate St. Galway H91V3WC, Ireland.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Fallers Jewellers has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Phone: 01 7650100 / 1800437 737
Data Protection Commission
21 Fitzwilliam Square South