History of Ireland Sterling Silver Round Drop Earrings
The History of Ireland Collection is a collection of Celtic Jewelry made in Ireland. Etched with a number of historical panels, each of which depict an important part of Irish History such as St. Patrick and the Potato Famine.
These round drop earrings each feature 6 symbols. Stem & Scroll fitting.
All History of Ireland Jewelry comes presented in a white History of Ireland jewelry box with a booklet to explain each of the 12 symbols.
Hallmarked in the Assay Office in Dublin Castle…your guarantee of quality.
- Approx. Width .63inches / 16mm
- Approx. Height 0.75inches / 19mm
- Total Weight 6.96grams
- Stem & Scroll Fitting
- Sterling Silver (925)
- Hallmarked in the Irish Assay Office
- Booklet on the History of Ireland
- Presented in a luxury white History of Ireland gift box