History of Ireland Sterling Silver Bangle
Sterling silver bangle with a round etched disc.
History of Ireland Jewelry Collection is a range of Irish Jewelry etched with panels that each depict a different period in Irish history. There are twelve different panels in total, with symbols including Saint Patrick, Irish Flag and Round Tower.
All History Of Ireland Jewelry comes with a booklet to explain all the symbols and come boxed in a History of Ireland box.
- Approx. Width 7.68inches / 195mm
- Approx. Height 0.24inches / 6mm
- Total Weight 14.8grams
- Sterling Silver (925)
- Hallmarked in the Irish Assay Office
- Booklet on the History of Ireland
- Presented in a luxury white History of Ireland gift box